Founded in 1950, Bailey Metal Products Limited. is a family owned and operated Canadian company. Bailey is recognized as the industry leader, offering building solutions to both the commercial framing and drywall finishing residential markets.
We are hiring for the following positions: Plant Manager – Calgary AB. Sales Representative Retail and LBM – Prairies Outside Sales Representative –Montreal QC. Sales Manager – Prairies
To see a full list of positions visit www.bmp-group.com/about-bmp2/careers
Spancan, the industry leading Hardlines Buying Group has an exciting opportunity for a Director of Purchasing based in our Ajax, Ontario office. This position is responsible for coordinating the purchase decisions for the members of the group including Federated Co-op, TimberMart and ILDC. The individual will organize and oversee annual negotiations, be the key contact for both vendors and members and prepare the critical analysis used for the groups buying decisions. A business degree along with 7+ years purchasing experience, preferably in the Home Improvement Industry. Must be an excellent communicator and have strong Microsoft Office and presentation skills. If interested please forward your resume to email@example.com. All responses will be held in complete confidence.
Covertech Flexible Packaging , the manufacture of rFoil reflective insulation is looking for an independent Canadian sales rep who has contacts in the home improvement /retail marketplace . www.rfoil.com, www.covertechflex.com
Contact : John Starr, Vice President /Partner,
416-798-1340 ext 206
This position will be responsible for growing top line sales, profit and market share for Consumer Brands and the customer(s) within an assigned territory. This position will also be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of business plans to expand and develop new business opportunities; achieving results by capitalizing on product, pricing and promotion opportunities; position will also work with other cross functional teams and will utilize CRM for sales planning. Additional responsibilities include proforma analysis, P&L analysis, budget management, key negotiations and line reviews.
This position will handle Orgill, Lancaster and YHD. Additional key responsibilities include developing and maintaining a working relationship between distributors and SW CBG sales force and training on the products & programs.
Prior experience in sales required. This position also requires communication, problem solving, strong time management, presentation and leadership skills.
Prior experience with financial reports & P&L analysis.
Must be legally authorized to work in the country for which you are applying for employment (without now or in the future needing sponsorship for employment work visa and/or permanent residence status).
High School Diploma or equivalent required
Bachelor’s degree in business related field is preferred
You can search the job https://jobsearch.sherwin.com/en/job-description?jobNumber=170009O4.
Job Title: Territory Manager (Retail) – Ontario
Allegion Canada, a market leading manufacturer of door hardware and access control products with key brands such as Schlage, LCN and Von Duprin.
Reporting directly to the National Sales Manager, the ideal candidate is a self-motivated, driven sales professional with a passion for excellence. The Territory Account Manager, Schlage Canada, is part of an energetic team responsible for developing our growing Schlage residential business across Canada. They are detail oriented, strategic and analytical with the ability to think outside the box.
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for managing the sales growth of the sales region through effective account management and account expansion. This includes, store conversion, store resets, new store coordination, store walks, event implementation and special projects.
- Grow market penetration by developing strong relationships with assigned accounts Buying team, store level associates, Department Managers and Store Operators and Managers.
- Develops a territory business plan and customized business plans for assigned accounts, promotional activity, shelf management programs, product training, investment strategies, and revenue goals.
- Utilizes existing marketing programs to maximize market-share growth and ensures that selling strategies align with revenue and profit goals outlined in Annual Operating Plan. Responsible for meeting budget and expense parameters for optimizing operating profit.
- Supervises and manages the development and execution of the regional field sales team.
- Represents Allegion Canada with the highest integrity. Conducts regular business reviews and other analyses to be able to make recommendations that will improve our business performance.
- Represents Allegion Canada at national, regional, and local dealer and builder shows as required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a sales and marketing role
- University or college degree in Sales and/or Marketing
- Good attitude and good work ethic and willing to learn
- Exceptional computer skills
- Strong communication and written skills (Bilingual is an asset)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be willing to travel up to 45% of the time
- The ability to multi task and handle various priorities
- Experience with both electrical and mechanical door hardware an asset
- Strong ability to work in a collaborative, supportive way
- We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
If you believe you have the skill set that matches our position requirements please apply using the links below. For more information please visit Allegion.com
Sales Service Representative(Saskatchewan)
Sherwin Williams Consumer Brands Group Canada
Sherwin-Williams is the largest paint and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion in sales, more than 4,100 stores and 140 manufacturing and distribution centers worldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovation and passionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities, Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours and join us today.
This position is required to grow top lines sales at assigned home improvement stores within a geographic territory. Provide merchandising and sales support at Home Centre(s) that carry Consumer Brands products. Conduct product knowledge training and in store demo’s . Shelf maintenance including down stockings, inventory management and installing/maintaining promotional displays. Complete weekly paperwork including expense reports and call schedules. Utilize the CRM system to document sales calls and store visits. Sales Service Representatives will also gather and document competitor intelligence information in the CMR. Ability to conduct product demos to support selling process.
As Consumer Brands sales professional you will have the opportunity to drive sales, and grow your territory and contribute to the achievement of organizational goals. You will learn a wide variety of selling related skills including planning and conducting effective sales calls, identifying and exceeding customer needs and sales opportunities, inventory systems knowledge, management, expense management, as well as promotional selling and basic marketing.
Prior experience in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing or other Business related field.
Ability to work a flexible work schedule which includes evening and weekends.
Must have a valid driver’s license.
Strong Organizational & Communication Skills.
Must be legally authorized to work in the country of employment without needing sponsorship now or in the future for employment visa status.
Must be at least 18 years of age.
Must have a valid driver’s license, access to a vehicle and insurance.
Must be able, with or without reasonable accommodation, to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Must be able, with or without reasonable accommodation, to work all schedule hours, which may include evenings and weekends.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Bachelors Degree Preferred
You can search the job https://jobsearch.sherwin.com/en/job-description?jobNumber=170008YZ.
Positec Tool Corporation is seeking a Jr. Account Manager to work in its Ontario Canada region. Reporting to the Senior National Account Manager, this position is focused on delivering exceptional service to new and existing customers. It is instrumental in assuring focused and productive communication with new and existing customers as it relates to product information, POS results, sales growth and supply chain. Working with the Canadian Sales Team, you will be responsible for maintaining and communicating relevant market and customer data to the team. You will also be responsible for analyzing customer sales data and identifying opportunities for incremental sales. You will be responsible for resolving complex inquiries from customers, delivering solutions and results.
To apply email your Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or maybe you’d like to find a rep or agency to sell your products in Canada?
Our Classified Ads reach thousands of qualified candidates every week. And they get results.
Place your own classified ad
2 weeks in our weekly newsletter and right here on this website costs $2.99 per word
4 weeks in our weekly newsletter and right here on this website costs $3.99 per word
A logo is an additional one-time set up fee of $189
For a free quote, email your ad copy to email@example.com.