Annual Retail Home Improvement Report
EVERYTHING you need to know about the retail home improvement industry in Canada. The size, the growth, the top players, the winning formats, the hot provinces, the newest retail trends — it's all here. Featuring proprietary information about the industry that's just not available anywhere else.
- The size of the Home Improvement Industry
- How big, how much it’s grown
- Market share by store formats and province
- The Top 20 home improvement retailers sales and growth
- The Top Four: A closer look at the strategies of the industry's biggest retailers
- Big Boxes: ranking of players, market share, annualized growth
- Buying groups: ranking, sales and purchases, consolidation, strategies for dealer growth; hardware buying groups
- The "Amazing Buying Group Org Chart"
- Recap of conditions affecting the industry
- Forecasts for the industry in 2012 and 2013
The size, the growth, the top players, the winning formats, the hot provinces, the newest retail trends — it's all here. Featuring proprietary information about the industry that's just not available anywhere else.
We've done the work for you:
In Handy PowerPoint format, the Retail Home Improvement Report is now larger and more comprehensive than ever. More than 165 PPT slides — including almost 50 charts and graphs, plus dozens of photographs — it lets you build your own presentation! Here are just some of the sections in this report:
- The industry as we see it
- Growth outlook for dealers
- Market share by store format
- Market share by province
- Top 20 retailers ranked by sales
- RONA's expansion strategy
- Home Hardware's initiatives for growth
- Market shares of the Top Four retailers
- Who are the big boxes
- Expansion plans for the big boxes
- Buying group affiliations
- Buying groups as wholesalers
- Forecasts for 2012 and 2013
- An addendum with industry definitions
- And an addendum with important facts about Canada
Act now to get your copy of the Retail Home Improvement Report! It will save you hundreds of hours of research time.
This is without a doubt our most popular “must-have” Report.
Do not start your annual planning without this vital, proprietary information.
2012/2013 Edition: $1,045 (+applicable taxes)