IT’S COMING! the 2017/2018 Who’s Who Directory
Who are the top retail hardlines and home improvement customers in Canada?
More than 75 companies are listed:
- Retail Chains (Home Depot Canada, Canadian Tire)
- Co-ops (Home Hardware, Federated Co-op)
- Buying Groups (Castle, TIM-BR MART, ILDC)
- Key independents (Kent, McMunn & Yates)
- Mass Merchants (Walmart Canada, Hudson’s Bay)
- Club stores (Costco Canada)
- Wholesalers (CanWel, Guardian, CanSave)
All the information you need to do business with your customers:
- Key buyers and their categories
- Key executives and management teams
- Number of stores owned or served
- buying group affiliations
- Annual sales and key categories served
- Breakdown of customers by type
The Who’s Who is indispensable for anyone trying to expand their leads and understand who the top retail buyers are. Every sales team, every marketing research team, should have their own copies.
$229 for Hardlines weekly Subscribers
+ $9 shipping and handling +HST
Not sure which Hardlines Report you are looking for? Click here to view a handy comparison chart!